Cargo & Vehicle Inspection – ZBV
The Z Backscatter Van (“ZBV”) is the most maneuverable, versatile, and successful cargo and vehicle screening system on the market. Featuring Z Backscatter technology—pioneered and perfected by AS&E—the ZBV system can quickly reach places other systems can’t go, and scan objects other systems can’t inspect.
Its photo-like imaging quickly and clearly reveals threats like explosives, drugs, currency, and trade-fraud items such as alcohol and cigarettes—even in high-throughput environments like border crossings and security checkpoints. The ZBV system gives your team:
- The ability to investigate targets that could not be scanned before
- Maximum flexibility, maneuverability, and ease of use
- Photo-like imaging of vehicles and cargo for rapid analysis
- A system proven to be effective and reliable—even in harsh environments
- The lowest cost of ownership for a mobile screening system
- Z BACKSCATTER VAN R-CLASS
ZBV R-Class is built on a Ford F550 chassis with crew cab for extra space and 4WD for additional ground clearance and rugged terrain.
- Z BACKSCATTER VAN S-CLASS
ZBV S-Class, the newest addition to the ZBV line, is built in a standard Mercedes Sprinter panel van for a contemporary appearance with a reduced operational footprint for scanning objects in the tightest confines.
- Proven, reliable system in the toughest environments (hot, cold, sand, war zone) with greater than 95% operational availability
- Fully mobile, small footprint, self-contained, and operational within minutes of arrival on site
- Provides complete field of view of vehicles of all heights, including the tires
- Scan Speeds: up to 10 km/h (6 mph)