Ex-I Series GigE
The EX-i Series GigE all-indoor microwave radio systems can deliver up to 1 Gbps full-duplex capacity through aggregation of multiple radios over ranges exceeding 20 miles. They are the first in the world to include a semi-protected, 1.5+0 protection configuration as well as a host of advanced features designed to enhance capacity, range, availability and reliability.
Featuring multiple transmit power options, native TDM and native Ethernet transport and full software configurability and upgradeability, the EX-i Series GigE systems are designed to meet demanding requirements of mobile operators, wireline carriers, utilities, railroads and other organizations with long haul, high capacity transport requirements.
- Maximum full-duplex Ethernet Throughput 187 Mbps (6 GHz) or 252 Mbps (11 GHz)
- Maximum TDB capacity per radio 4xDS3, 16xT1/E1 or 1xOC3
- Capacity Aggregation
- Automatic Transmit Power Control
- Native TDM
- Native Ethernet
- Selectable Channel Bandwidth
- Selectable Modulation up to 256QAM
- T1/E1 Cross-Connect
- Advanced Spectrum Diagnostics
- 128 / 256 bit AES Encryption (Optional)